Our Company has developed a comprehensive set of benefits that provide value beyond wages and salary.
Besides the fascinating range of tasks within a leading global engineering company, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive health, dental, prescription, and vision benefit coverage, as well as, flexible spending accounts; all offered at a pre-tax benefit
- Employer Health Saving Account contribution (up to $1,440* in annual contributions)
- Company sponsored TelaDoc – Get 24 hour’s access to Care providers, without leaving your home.
- Supplemental Insurance to assist with to unexpected Critical Illnesses and Day to day accidents
- Eligibility to participate in company 401(k) savings plan
- EDAG provides eligible employees with Life / AD&D, as well as, short and long-term disability coverage.
- The option to buy voluntary life Coverage themselves, spouse, and/or dependents
- Opportunity to elect Legal Shield and or IDSheild
- Opportunities for professional training and development to improve technical, methodological and social skills
- Paid Time Off Programs (vacation, personal days, and holiday pay)
– Ability to carry over five (5) vacation days to the next calendar year
- Benefits for wedding or birth of a child
- Special conditions with trading partners (vehicle discounts)
- The corporate culture of a medium-sized company without too much officialdom, and working on the principle of mutual cooperation
Correen B. Zahn, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
1875 Research Dr. Suite 200
Troy, MI 48083
Phone: +1 248 588-3134
Fax: +1 248 565-2451
For United States Only Accessibility
If you need assistance or require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by one of the below methods:
EDAG, Inc. Recruiting/HR
1650 Research Dr. Suite 300,
Troy, MI 48083
Contact: H.R. at 248-588-3134.
EOE Minorities / Women / Disabled / Veterans VEVRAA Federal Contractor